1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide Survival Games Maker (SGMaker) - Gamemode

Discussion in 'Community Corner' started by iBarnyHD, Jan 30, 2018.

1. iBarnyHD

iBarnyHD Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator Event Manager Aurora Build Team

Hello there everyone!

I'm pleased to introduce you our brand new gamemode called Survival Games Maker or shortly SGMaker!
    This is going to be a simple tutorial or guide thread where I'm going to show you the commands and the features of the gamemode! We are going to start by the very first thing, I will explain you guys what actually this gamemode is. SGMaker was the part of the February 2018 Update, it appeared on the server for the first time. The gamemode is practically Survival Games but it brings many new and awesome features to it. With SGMaker you will be able to create your own custom SG Server where you can change many options I'm going to list soon. You will be able to allow people to join, to kick them, to set the chest tiering, game length and many other cool features.
    But let's get right into the important part. I will also add some helpful pictures so you will surely understand what I'm talking about.
    For now, only AQUA donors will be able to access this gamemode, more specifically, only Aqua donors can Start custom gamemode. Feel free to visit the shop to purchase one.
    When you join the Main Hub you will have a new Item besides the gamemode selector, the Nether Star. By clicking that Item you will be able to enter a new Lobby where you will face your customization menu.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You have 120 seconds to start the game or your server will shut down automatically and you will be teleported back to the main hub.
    [​IMG]

When you get on the server, you will have 3 items in your hotbar.
    [​IMG]

There are 3 important items:
    • Whitelist options.
    • Game options.
    • Start the game.

The first item, the RED or the GREEN wool. Red means whitelist off and green white list on. By clicking that Item you can switch between two options.
    This can also be done by a manual command. /sgwl
    The second item, the Command Block, is the SGMaker Game options which we are going to talk about a bit later but more detailed since it has more exciting options.
    The third item is maybe the most important item since you can start the game itself with the Nether Star.

Options:

As previously mentioned, the Command Block, the main option of the SGMaker so you can customize your game however you want it! Nothing really was explained before but this is going to be a great explanation.
    There are more than one customizations in this little GUI so I will start showing you a picture of it, how it looks like.
    [​IMG]

Starting from the left to the right we have some amazing options.

First Part
    Fishing Rod

The first option you get is to select if you would like to have Fishing Rod in your game or not. This option is called 'Rodless'.
    [​IMG]

Bow
    Going on, under the Rod, we get the Bow item which selects us if you would like to have Bow in your game or not. The option is called 'Bowless'.
    [​IMG]

Diamond Sword

Going on, under the Bow, we get the Diamond Sword item which selects us if you like to have 'No Clean' or not.
    What is NoClean? It's a new feature which disables PvP for a person who recently killed someone in order to have the opportunity to arrange their inventory properly and not to get cleaned up by another player.
    The option is called 'NoClean'.
    [​IMG]

Second Part
    This part is a bit more complicated one since you are able to increase and decrease some options listed. The Green Wool means to add more time/ health and the Red Wool means to remove.

Quartz
    The first item, the quartz block stands for the Grace Period. What is the Grace Period? It's the time when PvP is disabled after the game starts.
    You can choose between the following option for the duration of the Grace Period: 30s, 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m and 5m. The 's' letter stands for seconds, and 'm' for minutes.
    [​IMG]

Apple
    The second item, the apple stands for the health of the players your game. You can choose the between the following options so people have that amount of hearts after the game starts: 2h, 4h, 6h, 8h, 10h, 12h, 14h, 16h, 18h, 20h, 22h, 24h, 26h, 28h, and 30h. The 'h' letter stands for in-game hearts.
    [​IMG]

Clock
    Finally, the last item from the middle box is the golden clock which allows you to change the length of your game. You can choose between the following time durations: 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 13m, 14m, and 15m. And again, the 'm' letter stands for minutes.
    [​IMG]

Third Part

The last two options are more general options, you can select some basic things there.

Chest
    I'm pretty sure this is a bit self-explaining, it's the chest Tier-ing selector. You will be able to select if you want only Tier1s, only Tier2s or you want normal SG Tiering.
    A quick explanation if you don't know what Tiering is. Basically, Tier1s are the chest which contains less important, useful stuff and Tier2s are the ones which contains more useful, powerful and important stuff for PvP.
    [​IMG]

Map
    The map item obviously is the selector where you can select which Survival Games map would you like to play. You can select from all Survival Games Maps we currently have on the server.
    Alaskan Village
    Valleyside University
    Turbulence
    Breeze Island
    Survival Games 4
    Par72
    Zone85
    Holiday Resort
    Survival Games: Highway
    Avaricia
    Teweran Survival Games 2
    Demons Breeze
    -Update This-
    [​IMG]

Diamond
    The last option is the diamond option which allows you to allow people to specate your game or not. Simply by clicking it, you will enable or disable it.
    [​IMG]

This will be it for the main options. There is one more little thing, the Redstone block which resets the whole server for you if you'd like to choose it.
    [​IMG]

So this is pretty much it, hopefully, I could explain everything which may be a bit new or hard to understand. If you guys have any questions make sure to post a thread in the General Support section. Also, a quick note, the gamemode is brand new, it may have some unrevealed mistakes or bugs. If you have any of them make sure to report it right here by clicking on THIS list.

Thank you for reading, once again hope I answered all your questions!

Have a nice day guys!

(This thread may be edited/ updated in the future)

#1 iBarnyHD, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. ChizzyGoo

ChizzyGoo Friend
    Friend Team Caelum Aurora Build Team

Amazing as always! <3

bonjwa and iBarnyHD like this.
  3. Pandicaa

Staff Member

Nice gamemode! :D

iBarnyHD likes this.
  4. FrenchHotDog