1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide [NEW] SpainPvP Moderator Application Guide v2

Discussion in 'Application Templates' started by Kentir, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kentir

Kentir Donor Aqua
    Donor Aqua

SpainPvP Moderator Application Guide

Please keep in mind that our Senior Staff team is hiring for professional moderators. We would like you to show us your best in your application.
    Introduction

To apply for moderator, you first of all have to know if you’d really like to apply or not. If you do, then I’d recommend you to read this guide from the beginning until the end.

The process it self is going to be most probably a long one. First of all when you have submitted your application, keep in mind that you can not ask any staff member to review it. Whenever you have posted your application, a member of Sr.Staff team will have to review it.

As a tip, I’d recommend you to put as much more effort on the application as possible. As I have already said, we want to have professional Moderators. The better you write it, the more chance of acceptance you’ll get.

If you’re getting declined many times, I’d recommend you to stop submitting applications and try to take a rest. After you’ve done with that, you can write the application once again.

Requirements
    • Be at least 14 years old. Exeptions can be made for those who are going to turn 14 soon.
    • Be mature.
    • Write at least 800 words in your application.
    • Have the ability to record and upload videos.
    • Do not have any previous or current punishments on our network.
    • Have a microphone.
    • Have at least some past experiences as a Staff member.

Application Layout

This is a very serious part of the application. Since our Sr.Staff is hiring for professional Moderators, they want to see professionality in your application, and obviously, the layout.

Here's a good example of the layout:
    What is your name?: Philipp
    How old are you?: 14
    What is your in game name?: Kentir
    What languages, other than English, do you speak and at what level?: Russian and Spanish fluently.

Here's a bad example of the layout:
    What is your name?: Philipp
    How old are you?: 14
    What is your in game name?: Kentir
    What languages, other than English, do you speak and at what level?:
    Russian and Spanish fluently.
    What is your name?: I can't tell you
    How old are you?: Around 10-20
    What is your in game name?: K E * T I *
    What languages, other than English, do you speak and at what level?: 2 languages.

Application Stages

PENDING - This is when your application has been reviewed and accepted by a sr. staff member. Now you’ll have to wait untill the rest of the sr. staff team will review it and soon take a decition whether or not to accept you to the next stage.

INTERVIEW - This is when you application has been reviewed by the rest of the sr. staff team and you have been accepted for the interview. The interview will be held on our TeamSpeak Server (ts.spainpvp.com). You will also have to ask a Sr.Mod to give you a Waiting rank on TeamSpeak.

DENIED - This is when your application/interview was being declined by the sr. staff team. Do not worry, you'll be able to re apply as how much as you want to unless the sr. staff will not allow you to apply.

Do’s and Dont’s

Do

DO Check your application before submitting
    DO Write as much more as possible
    DO Try to be patient on the reply to your application
    DO Use proper grammar
    DO Be active on forums, teamspeak and server itself
    DO Answer each question in the application
    DO Respect the decisions of the Sr.Staff

Don’t

DO NOT Ask the Sr.Staff to review your application or make an interview
    DO NOT Ask others to help you with your application
    DO NOT Avoid telling us the alt. accounts names
    DO NOT Repeat yourself
    DO NOT Copy someone else's apply
    DO NOT Skip some questions
    DO NOT Make your application colored
    DO NOT Avoid answering questions
    DO NOT Lie

---

I hope this guide helped you. Good luck with your application!

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    iTUN4: 1 Point Jul 4, 2017
    #1 Kentir, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.